Equality Investments Workstream Lead
We’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual from our Northern Alliance local authorities to lead on this key workstream within the Regional Improvement Plan. Workstreams are guided by the principles within Michael Fullan’s paper, ‘The Right Drivers for Whole System Success.’
The Workstream Lead will collaborate with practitioners across the system towards identified improvement activity and actions. Areas of focus will include:
- Promoting UNCRC, Morgan Review and The Promise
- Effective use of SAC2 and PEF Funding
- Promoting Poverty Awareness
- Learning spaces and partnerships to break down barriers to wellbeing and learning
- Use of data for improvement
- Sharing practice, collaborative enquiry.
For full details and how to apply, follow the link below.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 21st September 2022